Location: Aurora, CO.
Required Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory: Due to our US federal government contract, candidates for this position are required to be a US Citizen and will be subject to a background investigation.
ITEC is seeking a talented software engineer to join our software team. We are in a dynamic environment and often work with groups external to our team in order to achieve overall success.
- Experience developing object-oriented software using C++ and/or Java in a Linux environment.
- Interface with and provide support to users and customers.
- Analyze and resolve anomalies related to software, system configuration, network interfaces and operating system issues and be able to communicate the issue and recommended solutions and alternatives.
- Work independently in a team environment and be able to share ideas and responsibilities.
- Responsibilities include providing updates/enhancements to existing software, developing new software, and maintaining operability of our systems.
- Support for our systems requires attention to all phases of our software process.
- Design & Development, Verification, Documentation, Peer Review, Milestone Reporting and support to the Independent Test Organization.
- Minimum of 4 years of operational trouble shooting experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software design, development and maintenance.
- A working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems.
- Ability to participate in medium scale software projects.
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Experience in scripting languages such as csh, perl, ksh, bash.
- Familiarity with software/CM processes and experience in an operations and maintenance environment.
- Ability to act quickly and logically under stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.