Location: Westminster, CO.
Required Clearance: Secret
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory: Due to our US federal government contract, candidates for this position are required to be a US Citizen and will be subject to a background investigation.
ITEC is looking for a talented Systems Admin to join our team.
- Install, manage, and maintain Active Directory 2016 and 2019 Networks, Windows 7, Windows 10 as well as various Linux based operating systems, such as Ubuntu, CentOS, and Red Hat hosted on physical platforms in secure stand-alone as well as domain environments in support of program initiatives.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot network issues including DHCP, DNS, and IP conflicts.
- Provide support to engineering/development applications and environments.
- Install and configure local managed network switches.
- Ensure backups, OS patching, virus definition updates, security scanning, and remediation are completed within established timeframes.
- Conduct security reviews and tests of systems to verify security features and controls are functional and effective.
- Take corrective action to resolve problems identified and ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework (NIST RMF).
- Design hardware and software infrastructure to meet architecture, project development and QOS requirements.
- Implement process for the management, review, and retention of security audit data.
- Establish system specific recovery processes to ensure security features and procedures are properly protected and restored.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capability Units, and the Company.
- Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Current DoD 8570.01m IAT-II or higher certification (e.g. Security+ CE).
- Unix, Linux, and/or Windows based OS and application management.