All Source Analyst
Work Location: Remote or on-site. Work locations vary depending on specific contract requirements.
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory due to our U.S. government contract requirements
Analyzes data/information from one or multiple sources to conduct preparation of the environment, respond to requests for information, and submit intelligence collection and production requirements in support of planning and operations. Provides written reports of analysis based on end customer targets and requirements. Identifies potential threats, trends, and anomalies. May work alongside other analysts or government counterparts.
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance, if required for contract.
- Experience with analysis of various types of intelligence from a variety of sources including HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT, etc.
- Familiar with all-source intelligence tools to perform thorough analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of the intelligence cycle and intelligence community reporting resources/portals from which to query and research
- Exceptional reading comprehension, research and writing skills with a high-level attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Intelligence, Education, Military, Political Science, National Security Studies, International Affairs, Area Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other similar fields.
- 3-10+ years of experience with intelligence analysis, military intelligence or within the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC).