Bilingual Project Manager
Work Location: Remote or on-site. Work locations vary depending on specific contract requirements.
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory due to our U.S. government contract requirements
Manage multi-language projects of varying complexity from start to finish. Tasks may include selecting and managing project resources such as translators, reviewers, desktop publishers, editors, interpreters, and transcribers; employing human language technology (HLT) tools; communicating with vendors and clients verbally and in writing; maintaining project schedules and budgets; and performing quality control and formatting of documents in English and foreign languages in order to deliver projects to our government clients within deadline.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, flexible, and motivated team player who is able to communicate clearly and apply creative problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment, with native fluency in English and fluency in one or more foreign languages. Must be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities. Experience using or certification in the use of HLT tools a plus.
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance.
- 2 years of experience in translation and/or project management.
- Four-year college degree in a relevant subject such as foreign language studies, international relations, business, communications, translation, etc.
- Native or near-native English fluency with excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years foreign language study, preferably fluency in a foreign language.
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience creating and managing project budgets.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Human Language Technology desired.