Linguists (Cleared and Uncleared)
Work Location: Remote or on-site. Work locations vary depending on clearance level and contract requirements.
Required Clearance: Uncleared or Cleared (TS or higher preferred)
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory due to our U.S. government contract requirements
Provide linguist support to include translation, transcription, and/or interpretation as required by the contract.
- Support broad variety of language-related tasks to include translation of documents, transcription of audio/video materials, triage, gisting, and/or interpretation.
- Native or near-native speaker of target language and advanced English language skills
- Ability to pass a language test with a minimum ILR score of 3/3/3.
- MUST possess strong cultural knowledge
- MUST demonstrate previous experience in Translation, Transcription and/or Interpetation
- BA/BS Degree strongly desired
- Active clearance preferred
- Proven experience and ability to translate from foreign language into English and vice versa
- Experience with CAT Tools is a plus, but not required.
- BA or BS required, MA may be required for some positions