Social Media Analyst
Work Location: Remote or on-site. Work locations vary depending on clearance level and contract requirements.
Required Clearance: Uncleared or Cleared
U.S. Citizenship Mandatory due to our U.S. government contract requirements
The ManpowerGroup Public Sector (MGPS) Social Media Analyst will identify, develop, and establish processes and procedures for open source/social media exploitation investigative requirements. Responsibilities include research, process design, collection, analysis, reporting, review, and revision. The Social Media Analyst will become an advanced user of MGPS OSINT technologies with the ability to design campaigns for clients and showcase usage scenarios to potential clients in support of their missions.
- Apply social media and OSINT expertise in support of customer-driven intelligence mission requirements including research, analysis, and final reporting
- Learn MGPS OSINT technologies and become a subject matter expert in all aspects of the offerings, assisting with customer on-boarding and training
- Work closely with MGPS’ internal team and clients to drive customer success for current and future needs to ensure satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Understand client’s mission-specific needs and design customized campaigns/investigations and execute them
- Review investigation results. Validate that original investigation problem set is correctly set up and appropriate results are being returned. Expand or narrow search parameters as needed to further develop investigation results.
- Create search parameters/keywords, identify source platforms, and collaborate with linguists, engineers and customer as needed
- Flag urgent reporting to customer immediately
- Assist with software demonstrations, support, and OSINT solutions customized trainings for customers
- In-depth understanding of global social media platforms and research methodologies that are topic, community, or entity focused. Must understand social media algorithms
- Ability to review dashboard analytics and identify trends and make recommendations that align with customer requirements
- Multiplatform social media expert-level fluency
- Experience with research and development of data analytics and dashboards
- Manual OSINT research experience a plus
- Ability to deliver OSINT reporting in a variety of formats, as designated by the customer
- Ability to apply open source/social media exploitation occupational standards, skill sets, investigative tools, and capabilities.
- Ability to understand customer requirements to develop campaign including platforms, geographical coverage, actors/entities, limitations, time period, and focus
- Native or near-native English fluency with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years foreign language study, preferably fluency in a foreign language
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- BA or BS in a relevant field desired
- Master of Library Science (with language capabilities) a plus
- U.S. citizenship required